I had the honor of being featured on my Twitter soul sister Madalyn Sklar’s new #TwitterSmarter Podcast. Madalyn is ranked the #3 Social Media Power User in her hometown Houston, TX. As the founder of GoGirls she is a tireless advocate for female musicians and entrepreneurs and I have had the pleasure of speaking with her at countless SXSW’s and many other conferences over the past 19 years.
In our Podcast interview I discuss a system we use at Cyber PR I call Your Twitter Thematics – it is a great way to hone your messaging on Twitter so you don’t feel pulled in too many directions. It’s short and sweet and it will help you get your content focused
Listen Here -> http://bit.ly/TwitterSmarterAriel
Here are the #TwitterSmarter Podcast Show Notes
In this episode Ariel talks about Twitter Thematics. It’s a great way to hone in on your message. Listening to Ariel talk about it is fascinating!
In this episode, here’s what Ariel covers:
- Create “Thematics” because Twitter can take you into too many directions.
- Thematic #1: What would your tribe/followers like?
- Thematic #2: What is perfect for your personality?
- Thematic #3: What is your business/message/brand trying to say
- Thematic #4: What is your social proof?
- Ariel recommends these four to curate your thematics. Most of your tweets should stay within this realm.
- Keep feeding your community the thing they like.
- Twitter lists can be helpful when choosing your thematics.
- Your Call-To-Action: Apply these “thematics” when you’re tweeting. Curate your tweets using these four types that Ariel shares.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Ariel Hyatt is @CyberPR on Twitter.
- Favorite Twitter tools/apps: Hootsuite, Twitter Analytics , Twitonomy
I hope you find this Podcast helpful and very special thanks to Madalyn who you should follow on Twitter at @MadalynSklar
Now Go Tweet 😉